APPLYING OUR MARKETING & DESIGN SKILLS TO BUILD YOUR BUSINESS
Since 1990 we’ve used our design and marketing skills – honed from 20+ years of experience – to help companies tell their story in the marketplace. From branding to advertising, from direct response to trade show support, we develop solutions that are strategically driven to meet your business objectives.
Our most important skill is listening – taking time to learn about your business and your goals. Getting the answers to questions such as:
Who is your target market?
How are you currently reaching them?
What are you doing now that’s not working?
Who are your top competitors?
How are you different from them?
We’ve solved problems for companies in the technology, manufacturing, travel & leisure, finance, food service and utilities industries to name a few.
When it’s all said and done, we make your business our business.
HOW WE SERVE OUR CLIENTS
We focus on your bottom line by developing creative, results-oriented strategic marketing solutions and we continually look for new advertising and marketing opportunities to help grow your business.
We’re a lean operation. We show you exactly how your dollars are spent. No hidden charges and no excuses. We stay within your budget on every project. You’ll never be surprised with an invoice that exceeds an agreed upon cost…period.
WHO WE ARE
- Founded Stroud & Associates in 1990
- Over 25 years experience in concept development and management of advertising, direct response, marketing communications and internet marketing
- Served as a board member for Business Marketing Association and Sales & Marketing Executives
- Volunteered marketing consultation to Georgia Chapter of the Arthritis Foundation and Women in Technology
- Over 25 years experience concepting and designing advertising, marketing communications and direct response materials
- Awards from the Direct Marketing Association, the Cable Marketing Association, the Print Production Association of Georgia, Summit International and the Atlanta Chapter of the American Marketing Association